Giving during this time when we are unable to meet in person.
If you would like to donate to the church, there are several ways for you to do that. You can mail your gift, checks only, to the church, use your bank's bill pay system, or you can donate on-line through Easy Tithe. The Link to Easy Tithe is on the home page, under the GIVE tab.
May 21, 2020
As we reopen June 7, 2020
- Life Groups: We are making a conscious effort to grow and strengthen our Life Groups. As long as you feel it is safe to do so, we are asking each Life Group to meet together and take in CCW’s Church Service. Once we start meeting together in a couple of weeks then we will seek to solidify each group’s meeting days and times. If you are in need of a Life Group, please let us know and we will take care of that.
Life Group Leaders, please be in contact with your group members and cast your vision for your group with them. I am asking that each group meet at least twice a month. Once church resumes, if you need help with curriculum or ideas, please let me know.
- First Sunday: June 7th – normal time 10 am.
- Sickness – if anyone in your household has been recently sick or is sick, please stay home.
What to expect:
- No Contact – per the guidelines that we have been given, we need to make Church a contactless event except within your own family members.
- Greeting & Fellowship – we will greet each other lovingly and with great enthusiasm but without handshakes or contact. And we are asking that you fellowship and visit outdoors whenever possible.
- Entering the Building: Weather permitting, we’ll be propping all interior and exterior doors open, with the exception of our rest rooms. Wearing masks have not been mandated by our governor, but we expect that many will wear them. I have ordered masks for our church if you’d feel more comfortable having one, but they will not be here until mid-June. I have also ordered portable touchless hand-sanitizing stations, but they are in such high demand that they are backordered. We will however, have greeters meeting each person with pump sanitizer and will pump sanitizer in each person’s hand before they enter the building. I believe that this will be a fun thing and we are asking for grace as we implement all of these changes.
- Social Distancing – per our guidelines, the goal is 6 feet of separation, so be mindful of yourself and others.
- Seating – our seating capacity in the Auditorium is approximately 155. We have an additional capacity in the Lobby for 60 (this includes the glass tables which have been moved into the Lobby area).
- Giving/Offering – we will no longer be passing any type of offering container. Your tithe & offering can be received:
- Online – http://ccwgoshen.org/giving.html
- texting (number to come)
- lock boxes in the back of the Auditorium/Lobby area
- and by mail.
- Programs – there will be no programs for the first week or so as we return.
- Children’s Needs – We are looking at a return of Treasureland possibly in July. So, as a family, please plan on sitting together for church. Julie, our Children’s Ministry Director, will be preparing grab bags for each of the weeks in June that each child can grab for their time in church (and beyond). These bags will be placed in the Lobby by mid-week ready for each Sunday. The Nursery has been completely sanitized; however, it will not be staffed in June. It will be open if an emergency arises as we know that diapers will need to be changed, etc. We simply request that you help us keep it sanitized and clean when you are finished.
- Refreshments – at this time we have decided to make it a “bring your own coffee to church.” We will most likely resume our coffee but that will be at a later date.
- Live Stream & Higher Risk: We will begin Live Streaming CCW’s Services beginning on June 7th so no one will feel the need to venture out if they feel it isn’t safe to do so. We are told that “Higher Risk” is someone who is older than 65 or has underlying health issues. If you are in the “Higher Risk” category, we are encouraging you to watch the Live Stream. However, if you are over 65 and choose to attend, we will not turn you away. We are simply trusting that you will make a wise decision.
- Prayer Time Needs: At the end of service, we offer anyone to meet with our Elders for prayer. We will still offer this. We will point people in the same direction (front corner). Weather permitting, the Elders will slip outside for the conversation and prayer time.
Thank you for your commitment and continued support of CCW.
Serving Christ Together,
We would love to give you access to RightNow MEDIA so that you can take advantage of all the information available. There are topics for leadership, relationships, parenting, finances, and videos designed just for kids. Email us at waterford@ccwgoshen and we will send you an email notification with a link to set up your account.